Flexible Hose Security Clamps
- Ensures permanent connection at hose junctions
- Effective when junction exposed to direct, strong sunlight
- Effective if the junction will become inaccessible
- Designed for use with 8mm feeding tube
- Suitable for garden boxes, garden beds and greenhouses
Blumat Drip System Flexible Hose Security Clamps
Pack of 5 Security Clamps. The clamps consist of two halves that are placed around either a branch connection, a T-connector, an elbow connector, an end piece or a tube connection and squeezed together, thereby tightly clamping the 8 mm water supply tubing or the 3 mm drip tubing. The clamp offers an extra safeguard for certain installation situations, for instance, when the water supply tubing might be exposed to intense heat, sunlight or at some point can no longer be checked.
General Overview of the Blumat Drip System
The Blumat Drip (Tropf) System does not have to be plugged in to the power supply, nor does it require a timer or computer. Each ceramic cone responds to the moisture content of the surrounding soil, only releasing the amount of water required by the particular plant at any given moment
The Blumat Drip system is a sensor and drip feed system, both at the same time.
The slow and measured release of water enables plants to receive water which has been allowed to stand for a while at a temperature which is in keeping with the enviroment. This ensures both profuse flowering as well as healthy plant growth.
Conventional watering systems release water at intervals which are automatically scheduled via computer. What they do not take into consideration, is the amount of sunshine, the current moisture of the soil or the varying water requirements of individual plants.
YOU CAN NOW SAVE TIME, MONEY AND RESOURCES!
- Save yourself the bother of daily watering and unnecessary water consumption.
Statistics indicate that on average 100 litres of water are wasted over the summer months on watering flowerboxes on the balcony and 200 excess litres on watering hanging basket plants. 350 excess litres are used on tomatoes.
- You will save your plants from the negative effects of incorrect watering and overwatering.
- Blumat systems automatically control the watering process so you can go off on holiday in the safe knowledge that your plants will be watered Blumat systems.