Adapter set for Bent Shaft Machines (except Stihl FS36)
Australian Made to suit machines sold in OZ. Fits bent shaft machines including electric machines with more than 1000 watts of power.
Not suitable for a Stihl FS36. Adapter for this machine can be ordered over the phone!
Phone 1300 137 881 for more information.
Please Note: This set is included in the purchase of a UniClik trimmer head
A general clean of the trimmer head is recommended once you notice the cutting line is not held in properly anymore.
How to clean your UniClik:
- Undo three screws in the back of the Uni Clik with a Torx 20 key (available from us).
- Remove steel plate.
- Lift out the six eyelets.
- Lift out springs.
- Lift out Jaws (best done with pointy nose pliers). Note: don’t touch the system (teeth) with pliers!!!
- Wash inside of the housing with an old toothbrush and warm water.
- Remove stubborn dirt with a small flat head screwdriver.
- Reassemble by starting with eyelets, than jaws, than springs. Note: if the guide system is worn you can order parts individually.
Do not allow the cutting line to get too short; this makes the job harder and the trimmer head is more likely to suck up dust and dirt.
Store cutting line away from the sun; this keeps the line more flexible. To rejuvenate old cutting line, it should be stored in water for a week.