- Torx 20 Screw Driver T20
- Suitable for UniClik and Sure Load Trimmer Heads
A general clean of the trimmer head is recommended once you notice the cutting line is not held in properly anymore.
How to clean your UniClik:
- Undo three screws in the back of the Uni Clik with a Torx 20 key (available from us).
- Remove steel plate.
- Lift out the six eyelets.
- Lift out springs.
- Lift out Jaws (best done with pointy nose pliers). Note: don’t touch the system (teeth) with pliers!!!
- Wash inside of the housing with an old toothbrush and warm water.
- Remove stubborn dirt with a small flat head screwdriver.
- Reassemble by starting with eyelets, than jaws, than springs. Note: if the guide system is worn you can order parts individually.
Do not allow the cutting line to get too short; this makes the job harder and the trimmer head is more likely to suck up dust and dirt.
Store cutting line away from the sun; this keeps the line more flexible. To rejuvenate old cutting line, it should be stored in water for a week.