- Universal Replacement Trimmer Head
- Fits all petrol machines
- Fast and easy line change
- Low profile means it cuts closer to the ground
- Stainless steel plate for extra long life
- Runs up to 6 lines
- Works with right and left rotating machines
- Nothing to unscrew or take apart
- Stainless steel bushes
- Double jaw system
- Rust free & durable mechanism
- Attachment set included
Made in Germany / Australia
UniClik is a German/Australian made universal trimmer head. It features the quickest & easiest line changes, fits all petrol line trimmers & comes with a bundle of free cutting line. Super fast shipping & great customer service.
Uniclik is a premium quality, universal, replacement trimmer head, evolved from 8 years of research and development. The unique double jaw system, stainless steel eyelets and stainless steel base plate make UniClik the highest quality trimmer head on the market. The insertion and replacement of cutting line has never been easier or quicker. UniClik fits all petrol trimmers (including bent shaft & straight shaft) and can be run with any shape of trimmer line (2.5 - 5mm).
* A small number of models (including Stihl FS36) may need an additional adaptor set, supplied at no cost.
- The fastest & easiest line changes
- Extremely low profile cut
- Can run with up to 6 trimming lines
- Easy to assemble
- Designed for domestic to commercial use
Suitable for both bent shaft and straight shaft machines
UniClik/Sure Load Assembly for Bent Shaft Machines
Non standard Machines Uniclik/Sure Load
A general clean of the trimmer head is recommended once you notice the cutting line is not held in properly anymore.
How to clean your UniClik:
- Undo three screws in the back of the Uni Clik with a Torx 20 key.
- Remove steel plate.
- Lift out the six eyelets.
- Lift out springs.
- Lift out Jaws (best done with pointy nose pliers). Note: don’t touch the system (teeth) with pliers!!!
- Wash inside of the housing with an old toothbrush and warm water.
- Remove stubborn dirt with a small flat head screwdriver.
- Reassemble by starting with eyelets, than jaws, than springs. Note: if the guide system is worn you can order parts individually.
Do not allow the cutting line to get too short; this makes the job harder and the trimmer head is more likely to suck up dust and dirt.
Store cutting line away from the sun; this keeps the line more flexible. To rejuvenate old cutting line, it should be stored in water for a week.