32cm ovenproof glass
- Glass lid and lid knob oven-safe up to 260 C.
- Energy-saving, see-through cooking with premium high dome glass lid.
32cm replacement oven proof glass lid (high dome) with a matching ovenproof lid knob.
Suits all cookware.
All products in the EUROLUX® range are MADE IN GERMANY using a high-tech titanium ceramic non-stick surface with Micro Ceramic® technology along with the proven, hand-cast permanent mould process.
Using only high-quality alloy from German foundries, the 8-9mm base is guaranteed not to warp, even after years of use.
The elaborate production process allows the cookware to heat up quickly, with optimal energy efficiency and excellent heat storage.
Thus reducing your energy bills while enabling you to slow-cook or roast the most delicious meals ever.
Considering the health benefits, safety, durability and eco-friendly manufacturing, Eurolux is leading the way in how quality cookware should be made.
- Designer handle, grip, and cover handle, oven-resistant (260 deg C).
- Awareded with the LGA quality, health and safety approval.
- Energy saving, see-through cooking with the heat resistant hardened cover made of glass.
- 7-8 mm energy saving thermo base.
- Reinforced pouring rim with opposing handle.
- Swiss high-tech titanium- micro ceramic surface
All products from the Eurolux Exclusive series are made of a high-quality alloy hand cast . Made in a German smeltery. Hand cast is the best possible option to create energy efficient and non distorting cookware. Eurolux has a 7-8 mm thick base, finely turned on a lathe. Warping of the Thermobasic base is not possible, even after years of use.
Sophisticated manufacturing. facilitates quick heating with optimal energy use, the best heat storage and uniform heat distribution.
- The hand cast base is suitable for all cooktops, including glass and induction*.
- Eurolux exclusive hand cast alloy:
- conducts heat faster
- retains heat longer
- reaches a higher temperature
- has more uniform heat distribution (testing of the above results was conducted on a Meile glass cooktop)
- shock resistant (hot to cold)
- 25 year guarantee against distortion
- rounded edges to avoid scratching glass cooktops
Eurolux has one of the first titanium micro ceramic reinforced non-stick surface. This surface is internationally exclusive to Eurolux cookware. In a speciale heating process, all Eurolux products get sintered off at 435 Degrees C. This is done to ensure that the Products are food safe and no fumes are realeased while cooking on high temperature.
The Bakelite handles are not only stylish in design but also offer great safety features.
- Heat resistant up to 260 deg C
- Ergonomically formed
- Asbestos free
- stay cool (on cooktop)
- No rivets on the inside of the cooking surface
- Safety certified by TUEV Rhineland (technical testing authority)
- Lifetime free replacement
Eurolux induction cookware was developed in conjunction with major German Induction stove manufactures. We have used the same Eurolux Cookware and plasma welded a magnetic steel base to the cookware. This will give you all the benefits of Eurolux non stick cookware, with the added advantage of being able to be used on induction tops without the anoying humming noise from a lot of other induction cookware.
Eurolux Cookware Guarantee
All Eurolux cookware bases are guaranteed for 25 years against any warping or distortion.
All Eurolux cookware products have a 3-year workmanship guarantee.
This guarantee covers any manufacturing or workmanship faults for cookware, including lid knobs, handles and glassware. The guarantee does not cover faults due to accidental breakage or misuse.
Faulty items will be replaced free of charge, after verification and assessment.
Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
The guarantee maybe voided when the care instructions are not followed.
If the guarantee period has lapsed, you may still contact us, as we may be able to offer repairs or replacement items at a reduced cost.
Guarantee enquiries should be made to Eurolux Australia on 1300 137 881 or via email email@example.com before returning products.