28cm x 5cm Induction
- Detachable handle
- Lid knobs oven-safe up to 260 C
- Hand-cast base with 4-stage titanium micro-ceramic surface
- Food and Safety tested quality by TUEV Rhineland & LGA
- Energy-saving, see-through cooking with premium glass lid
- Easy cleaning and versatile use
- Quality handmade in Germany
- The shallower, 5cm rim is perfect for fish, eggs, steak and sausagues
- This model features a detachable handle, making it handy for use in the oven
- Includes oven-safe, high-dome glass lid
Eurolux exclusive frying and baking cookware with the proven titanium process have an abrasion-resistant frying surface, and are tailored to the needs of the modern house hold and the professional kitchen. Quality and dependability give our products their high value. All Eurolux products comply with the ISO9001 standard in addition to the relevant American and German food regulations.
Eurolux is a supporter of the Culinary Federation of Australia.
In 2004 and 2008 Australias best chefs chose Eurolux cookware to compete in the Culinary Olympics.
Congratiulations from the Eurolux Team for the amazing achievment in one of the worlds biggest cooking competition 2008:
2 x Gold . . . 1x Silver . . . 1 x Bronze Medal
- Designer handle, grip, and cover handle, oven-resistant (260 deg C).
- Awareded with the LGA quality, health and safety approval.
- Energy saving, see-through cooking with the heat resistant hardened cover made of glass.
- 7-8 mm energy saving thermo base.
- Reinforced pouring rim with opposing handle.
- Swiss high-tech titanium- micro ceramic surface
All products from the Eurolux Exclusive series are made of a high-quality alloy hand cast . Made in a German smeltery. Hand cast is the best possible option to create energy efficient and non distorting cookware. Eurolux has a 7-8 mm thick base, finely turned on a lathe. Warping of the Thermobasic base is not possible, even after years of use.
Sophisticated manufacturing. facilitates quick heating with optimal energy use, the best heat storage and uniform heat distribution.
- The hand cast base is suitable for all cooktops, including glass and induction*.
- Eurolux exclusive hand cast alloy:
- conducts heat faster
- retains heat longer
- reaches a higher temperature
- has more uniform heat distribution (testing of the above results was conducted on a Meile glass cooktop)
- shock resistant (hot to cold)
- 25 year guarantee against distortion
- rounded edges to avoid scratching glass cooktops
Eurolux has one of the first titanium micro ceramic reinforced non-stick surface. This surface is internationally exclusive to Eurolux cookware. In a speciale heating process, all Eurolux products get sintered off at 435 Degrees C. This is done to ensure that the Products are food safe and no fumes are realeased while cooking on high temperature.
The Bakelite handles are not only stylish in design but also offer great safety features.
- Heat resistant up to 260 deg C
- Ergonomically formed
- Asbestos free
- stay cool (on cooktop)
- No rivets on the inside of the cooking surface
- Safety certified by TUEV Rhineland (technical testing authority)
- Lifetime free replacement
Eurolux induction cookware was developed in conjunction with major German Induction stove manufactures. We have used the same Eurolux Cookware and plasma welded a magnetic steel base to the cookware. This will give you all the benefits of Eurolux non stick cookware, with the added advantage of being able to be used on induction tops without the anoying humming noise from a lot of other induction cookware.
Eurolux Cookware Guarantee
All Eurolux cookware bases are guaranteed for 25 years against any warping or distortion.
All Eurolux cookware products have a 3-year workmanship guarantee.
This guarantee covers any manufacturing or workmanship faults for cookware, including lid knobs, handles and glassware. The guarantee does not cover faults due to accidental breakage or misuse.
Faulty items will be replaced free of charge, after verification and assessment.
Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
The guarantee maybe voided when the care instructions are not followed.
If the guarantee period has lapsed, you may still contact us, as we may be able to offer repairs or replacement items at a reduced cost.
Caring for your Eurolux Cookware
Clean the cookware with hot water and a little dishwashing detergent, dry it thoroughly and oil it with a little cooking oil.
The cookware is now ready to use.
Note for ceramic-glass cooktop platform:
Always check for remains of dirt on the pan or pot base or on the ceramic-glass cooktop! Even the smallest salt or pepper grains can scratch the ceramic-glass cooktop as well as the cookware base when you're sliding the cookware back and forth!
Lift your pan instead of sliding it, the handles are designed for this purpose.
Frying and baking
Our products are suitable for all electric, gas, coal, and ceramic-glass cooking surfaces.
Set your stove to a medium heat. Your frying pan is at the ideal temperature after 3 to 4 minutes.
Add some oil or shortening to your pan, then add the food for frying.
Only use suitable oil or shortening as incorrect oils can burn at high temperatures and leave a lasting tar residue on the pan.
- commercial shortening burns at 220°C
- hardened vegetable shortening at 280°C
- butter and margarine at approx. 160°C
Reduce the heat as appropriate; the thermobasic base is an excellent heat reservoir.
You'll save energy, money and you'll help the environment.
Use warm water, a little dishwashing detergent and a normal washing brush to clean the cookware.
It is not recommended to put the cookware in the dishwasher; there is no need for it.
Traces of use can become visible with time on the surface of your baking and frying cookware; however, this does not influence the cooking characteristics. You should never leave food overnight in frying or baking cookware.
DO NOT USE SCOURING PADS, STEEL WOOL OR ABRASIVE CLEANERS!
Tips and Tricks
Heating the cookware:
Do not overheat the oil in the cookware (until it is smoking), as this will destroy the oil and leave a bitter taste.
Quick-fry meat, vegetables or seafood in a hot wok. Do not overload the wok. Overloading will drop the temperature in your wok and the meat will stew.
To reduce or take the smell of seafood away from your hands, rub half a lemon into each hand and wash with cold water and soap.
Ensure you prepare all ingredients before you start cooking to make the cooking process easier and faster.
All recipes are guidelines only and may vary from time to time, depending on your ingredients, the portion-size of your food, the heat distribution from stove to pan or other non-controllable/variable circumstances.
Marinate your meat for one to two hours with herbs or mustards before roasting and add a great flavour. When roasting meat, keep your oven temperature below 190°C. This will cook the meat more evenly and ensure a nice, moist roasting—the roast won’t dry out. You will also find the oven less dirty due to no fat bursts or explosions, which happens when roasting above 190°C.
- guaranteed to suit all straight shaft machines
- fast and easy line changes
- light weight construction
- 2mm stainless steel base
- glass fibre reinforced housing
- up to 6 lines at a time
- use any line size of shape (1.5 - 5.0mm)
- weighs 0.16kg