- Universal Replacement Trimmer Head
- Fits all petrol machines
- Fast and easy line change
- Low profile means it cuts closer to the ground
- Stainless steel plate for extra long life
- Runs up to 6 lines
- Works with right and left rotating machines
- Nothing to unscrew or take apart
- Stainless steel bushes
- Double jaw system
- Rust free & durable mechanism
- Attachment set included
Made in Germany / Australia
UniClik is a German/Australian made universal trimmer head. It features the quickest & easiest line changes, fits all petrol line trimmers & comes with a bundle of free cutting line. Super fast shipping & great customer service.
Uniclik is a premium quality, universal, replacement trimmer head, evolved from 8 years of research and development. The unique double jaw system, stainless steel eyelets and stainless steel base plate make UniClik the highest quality trimmer head on the market. The insertion and replacement of cutting line has never been easier or quicker. UniClik fits all petrol trimmers ( including bent shaft & straight shaft) and can be run with any shape of trimmer line ( 2.5 - 5mm dia.)
* A small number of models (including Stihl FS36) may need an additional adaptor set, supplied at no cost.
- The fastest & easiest line changes
- Extremely low profile cut
- Can run with up to 6 trimming lines
- Easy to assemble
- Designed for domestic to commercial use
Suitable for both bent shaft and straight shaft machines
UniClik/Sure Load Assembly for Straight Shaft Machines
UniClik/Sure Load Assembly for Bent Shaft Machines
Non standard Machines Uniclik/Sure Load
A general clean of the trimmer head is recommended once you notice the cutting line is not held in properly anymore.
How to clean your UniClik:
- Undo three screws in the back of the Uni Clik with a Torx 20 key.
- Remove steel plate.
- Lift out the six eyelets.
- Lift out springs.
- Lift out Jaws (best done with pointy nose pliers). Note: don’t touch the system (teeth) with pliers!!!
- Wash inside of the housing with an old toothbrush and warm water.
- Remove stubborn dirt with a small flat head screwdriver.
- Reassemble by starting with eyelets, than jaws, than springs. Note: if the guide system is worn you can order parts individually.
Do not allow the cutting line to get too short; this makes the job harder and the trimmer head is more likely to suck up dust and dirt.
Store cutting line away from the sun; this keeps the line more flexible. To rejuvenate old cutting line, it should be stored in water for a week.
UniClik Universal Trimmer HeadBy: Robert on 25 November 2021I use a battery operated snipper, straight shaft. The Trimmer Head looks and feels a high quality product. I was advised to use 3 trimmer line, rather than 6, and it is in this context that I review the item. It was easy to place on the snipper, the trimmer lines were easy to insert ( and extract). I look forward to the use of this unit in the future. All in all a very satisfactory product, and I would highly recommend it. The staff were easy to get on with, and to talk to. Thanks
Uniclik Universal Trimmer HeadBy: Wiiliam EASTGATE on 19 May 2021This is my second Uniclik Universal Trimmer Head. My first one lasted some ten years with no maintenance. They are a breeze to install and very easy to use wrt changing the cord. I would not go back to the the heads supplied with the trimmer. A great invention and a quality product. Bill.
UniClik Universal Trimmer HeadBy: Andrew Bourne on 1 March 2021This is a wonderful product that makes trimming/snipping the garden so much easier. No more broken trimmer line. Very long lasting trimmer line that is just so easy to replace. *****
Brilliant but flawedBy: Stan Schweitzer on 24 October 2019I have given this cutter head 5 stars even though I have some reservations. I would purchase another if required. Faults? Very spendy! So are cutters and they may not be readily available. If cutter snaps the recess in the head fills with soft cuttings making removal difficult at times. A pair of long nose pliers fixes that. Good? extremely efficient with my time...cutters last much longer than usual snipper nylon. See above, much faster restoring cutters. End result, much more time trimming, less time with frustrating OEM cutter heads. So 5 stars.
Review UniClik Universal Trimmer HeadBy: Andrew Milligan on 5 June 2019Great product. My old Review UniClik Universal Trimmer Head was warn out after 4 years. Very easy to load line in.