32cm x 7cm Induction
- Ergonomically-formed handles and lid knobs oven-safe up to 260 C.
- Hand-cast base with 4-stage titanium micro-ceramic surface.
- Food and Safety tested quality by TUEV Rhineland & LGA.
- Energy-saving, see-through cooking with premium glass lid.
- Easy cleaning and versatile use.
- Quality handmade in Germany.
- Extremely versatile. Lovely for all purpose cooking including, casseroles, stirfries, sautes and everyone's favourite... bolognese.
- Featuring two handles it makes it easier to lift and comes with a matching, high-domed, oven-proof, glass lid.
All products in the EUROLUX® range are MADE IN GERMANY using a high-tech titanium ceramic non-stick surface with Micro Ceramic® technology along with the proven, hand-cast permanent mould process.
Using only high-quality alloy from German foundries, the 8-9mm base is guaranteed not to warp, even after years of use.
The elaborate production process allows the cookware to heat up quickly, with optimal energy efficiency and excellent heat storage.
Thus reducing your energy bills while enabling you to slow-cook or roast the most delicious meals ever.
Considering the health benefits, safety, durability and eco-friendly manufacturing, Eurolux is leading the way in how quality cookware should be made.
- Designer handle, grip, and cover handle, oven-resistant (260 deg C).
- Awareded with the LGA quality, health and safety approval.
- Energy saving, see-through cooking with the heat resistant hardened cover made of glass.
- 7-8 mm energy saving thermo base.
- Reinforced pouring rim with opposing handle.
- Swiss high-tech titanium- micro ceramic surface
All products from the Eurolux Exclusive series are made of a high-quality alloy hand cast . Made in a German smeltery. Hand cast is the best possible option to create energy efficient and non distorting cookware. Eurolux has a 7-8 mm thick base, finely turned on a lathe. Warping of the Thermobasic base is not possible, even after years of use.
Sophisticated manufacturing. facilitates quick heating with optimal energy use, the best heat storage and uniform heat distribution.
- The hand cast base is suitable for all cooktops, including glass and induction*.
- Eurolux exclusive hand cast alloy:
- conducts heat faster
- retains heat longer
- reaches a higher temperature
- has more uniform heat distribution (testing of the above results was conducted on a Meile glass cooktop)
- shock resistant (hot to cold)
- 25 year guarantee against distortion
- rounded edges to avoid scratching glass cooktops
Eurolux has one of the first titanium micro ceramic reinforced non-stick surface. This surface is internationally exclusive to Eurolux cookware. In a speciale heating process, all Eurolux products get sintered off at 435 Degrees C. This is done to ensure that the Products are food safe and no fumes are realeased while cooking on high temperature.
The Bakelite handles are not only stylish in design but also offer great safety features.
- Heat resistant up to 260 deg C
- Ergonomically formed
- Asbestos free
- stay cool (on cooktop)
- No rivets on the inside of the cooking surface
- Safety certified by TUEV Rhineland (technical testing authority)
- Lifetime free replacement
Eurolux induction cookware was developed in conjunction with major German Induction stove manufactures. We have used the same Eurolux Cookware and plasma welded a magnetic steel base to the cookware. This will give you all the benefits of Eurolux non stick cookware, with the added advantage of being able to be used on induction tops without the anoying humming noise from a lot of other induction cookware.
Eurolux Cookware Guarantee
All Eurolux cookware bases are guaranteed for 25 years against any warping or distortion.
All Eurolux cookware products have a 3-year workmanship guarantee.
Caring for your Eurolux Cookware
Before first use
Clean the cookware with hot water and a little dishwashing detergent, dry it thoroughly and oil it with a little cooking oil.
The cookware is now ready to use.
Note for ceramic-glass cooktops:
Always check for remains of dirt on the pan or pot base or on the ceramic-glass cooktop! Even the smallest salt or pepper grains can scratch the ceramic-glass cooktop as well as the cookware base when you're sliding the cookware back and forth.
Lift your pan instead of sliding it, the handles are designed for this purpose.
Add some oil or shortening to your pre-heated pan, then add the food for frying. Make sure to be careful of the frying temperature and avoid overheating. Burnt food and oils may become unhealthy and bitter in flavour.
Please be aware that some oils should not be used for high temperature frying, as they are not heat stable enough. Ideal frying temperature is considered to be between 190-220°C. When using low temperature cooking oils such as butter, margarine and olive oil, be sure to maintain a lower cooking temperature.
Please also, be aware that high-sugar marinades and vegetables such as red capsicum can burn very easily and are best fried with oil at a medium temperature.
Use warm water, a little dishwashing detergent and a normal washing brush to clean the cookware. Make sure to wash off all residues, as these may build up over time and may reduce the non-stick properties. Do not leave food overnight in frying or baking cookware.
Please avoid abrasive cleaners!
Traces of use may become visible over time however, this will not affect the cooking characteristics.
General Tips and Tricks
Ensure you prepare all ingredients before you start cooking to make the cooking process easier and faster.
Heating the cookware:
Do not overheat the oil in the cookware (if the oil begins to smoke it is already too hot), as this will destroy the oil and will create a bitter taste.
Quick-fry meat, vegetables or seafood in a hot wok. Do not overload the wok. Overloading will drop the temperature in your wok and the meat will stew.
To reduce or take the smell of seafood away from your hands, rub half a lemon into each hand and wash with cold water and soap.
All recipes are guidelines only and may vary from time to time, depending on your ingredients, the portion-size of your food, the heat distribution from stove to pan or other non-controllable/variable circumstances.
Marinate your meat for one to two hours with herbs or mustards before roasting to add great flavour. When roasting meat, keep your oven temperature below 190°C. This will cook the meat more evenly and ensure a nice, moist roasting—the roast won’t dry out. You will also find the oven less dirty due to no fat bursts or explosions, which happens when roasting above 190°C.
Finally found the best!By: Tracey on 19 May 2022Have honestly used every brand there is in frypans. They’re all garbage compared to this fantastic pan. So pleased with the quality, the uniform heat across the base and the solid structure ensuring no buckled base. Love it!